Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A New Challenger

Was just browsing the comments section of the blog and noticed a real bias in them. This R. Greenwoood person is really beginning to stir me, hence I challenge him. Woon -vs- Greenwood! I have thrown down the gauntlet, so choose your weapon of choice.

(1) Bench press 30 reps. One who benches the greater wieght wins.
(2) Greatest distance on the penguin toss game
(3) OptusNet CS 03 WC3 #1, reset XP, first to level 4.

He who wins, gets bragging rights over the other while the loser has to wear a "MeatPopsicle 0wnz j00" shirt (or whatever your tag maybe) So bring it on nerdy boy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Challenge accepted - progress report 1: http://winkin.phpwebhosting.com/~buffy/downloads/penguin1.png

I damned well hope there isn't more than mouse clicking to your penguin game...

Anonymous said...

*points* over here.

MeatPopsicle said...

That was a close one. Almost had to use my photoshopping skills. link

Now you weren't seriously thinking I would choose a game that I would lose at would you? R. Greenwood? So to be fair, its your turn to list your weapons of choice.

Greenwood to serve, Woon leads 1 - zip

Daryl said...

I think that Penguin tossing comp might have a maximum at 221, because that's what I got too.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/darylholland/detail?.dir=6ec3&.dnm=6b15.jpg&.src=ph

MeatPopsicle said...

Errr, you mean 321.

Daryl said...

Errr, yeah.

At one point I got 320.9, and it only took another 14,000 goes to get to 321. And that's the kind of persistence and blase(?) attitude to real work that's gonna win me a keg.

Daryl said...

I take it all back. 322.9 is the new benchmark... not that I'm taking part in this new challenge or anything.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/darylholland/detail?.dir=/6ec3&.dnm=1590.jpg&.src=ph