Saturday, July 09, 2005

56" and dropping... maybe

Special K is fine f0r breakfast. For lunch, it sucks dogs balls. I've been going with boring, regular Special K for breaky, followed by a treat for lunch, Special K red berries or Special K apricot and peach.

I'm pretty sure I'm losing weight, although I haven't checked since last week, but is it worth it? Food is a beautiful thing. Special K is merely roughage with a bit of sugar, and a few added vitamins and other % daily requirement crap. Hello taste?

Here is a list of the things I miss most so far.

1. Leftovers (e.g. pizza, roast chicken, fajitas, tuna puff).
2. Pub lunches. Baked potatoes, big, juicy burgers, omelettes with cheese, ham AND mushrooms.
3. Bacon and eggs. Just once a week or so, a full English breakfast breaks up the cereal routine nicely.

I have to stop writing, my stomach is complaining.

No comments: